Request a Private Booking
More About the Workshop
Grab a couple of your closest and join Lauren, creative jewellery designer and maker, at her home studio workshop in Sydney’s Pyrmont for a Silver Jewellery Making Workshop.
Small scale sessions are set-up for a maximum of 4 people meaning you can share an intimate afternoon with family or friends, or book for yourself and make some new friends along the way! This Christmas, Ayana workshops are tailored especially for the silly season, with a bonus complimentary glass of champagne and a delicious cheese platter. Ditch those obligatory Christmas pub lunches this year for a far more interesting (and fruitful!) alternative.
This Workshop is for beginners, everyone will leave feeling creative and with a sense of achievement with basic skills of silversmithing skills under your belt ready to take on another workshop. Learn step-by-step techniques to design and create your very own personalised piece or perhaps something unique for a loved one.
In this 2.5 hour Workshop you will design and make a Feature Ring or a pair of Earrings which you’ll be able to wear straight out of the studio and to your next Christmas event!
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Fun and hands on – each maker will have their own workspace
- Central Sydney location – Pyrmont
- Learn lots of real jewellery making techniques – including shaping, soldering, filing, sanding, texturing and polishing!
- Work with Sterling Silver and learn all about it
- Materials are ALL provided, no extra costs
- Tea/coffee/water and a cheese platter is included as well as a complimentary glass of champagne to sip as you give you jewellery a final polish
- Small classes, maximum 4 students
- Every student will receive a tin to keep their new jewels safe and a polishing cloth and care card to keep your items sparkling!
Our studio is “eco” – no harsh chemicals or toxic solutions are used in the production of the jewellery.